Tenants and Landlord Charges
- £450.00 Administration and reference - If acceptable to the reference agency then we will require point 1 & 2 below.If you fail the reference procedure then there will be charge of £200.00 for the reference and administration and the remaining £250.00 returned.
- 1 Month's Deposit.
- 1 Month's Rent in Advance.
- Late Rent or Rent Arrears letter. £42.00 for each letter.
- Call out charges for workman when issue is Tenants fault Minimum £60.00.
- Re-New Tenancy agreement - £60.00.
- Re-Register Deposit - £72.00.
On Instructions of the property our charges are as follows:
- Introduction Only: 8% + Vat for the period of the fixed Tenancy.
- Full Management: 10% + Vat taken every month on receipt of the rent for the duration of Tenancy.
- To Complete "Private Rented Property Licence" - £120.00. (Landlord to pay the Councils Fee of £500.00)
- Energy Performance Certificates - EPC - £60.00.
- Landlord Gas Certificates - £50.00.
- Electric Certificates - £80.00.
- Section 21 Notice - £60.00.
- Section 8 Notice - £60.00.
- Court Paperwork - £60.00.
- Bailiffs Paperwork - £60.00.
- Additional Inspection/visit of rented accommodation - £42.00.
- Re-New Tenancy Agreement - £60.00.
- Re-Register Deposit - £72:00.
N.B. - We will register your deposit with either "My Deposits" or "CMP". Deposit Certificate will be provided
- First year Gas Certificate paid for/included. *
- Electric Certificate paid for/included. *
- Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) paid for/included. (* Only certificate covered if any works are required for the certificate to pass then that will have to be paid for by the owner.)
- OPTION ONE. £1250.00 + Vat fee. Paid upfront for normal marketing (Web sites, Window, "FOR SALE" Board) Additional charges for after sales and accompanied viewings.
- OPTION TWO. Agreed fixed fee or % + vat on a "NO SALE NO FEE BASIS.